Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Field Trips

Today the girls took a walking field trip to the pumpkin patch at the church right next door to the one they attend school.  I was able to walk with each of their classes since they went at two different times.  Each child got to pick a small pumpkin to take home with them and they were all happy to have their very own pumpkin.  The kindergartners got to spend a good amount of time at the patch.  The kids were able to run around, take lots of pictures, and check out all the pumpkins.

The girls from Mrs. O'Kelley's class




Handley's class
Harper's class was over there a much shorter time, but they still had time for a few pictures. Harper had fun picking her pumpkin and then quickly got teary thinking I was going to be leaving right away.  She finally calmed down and had fun for the last few minutes we were there.  After we got back to school she was a little sad, but I left after a quick hug and she seemed OK.  



Harper's class
A HUGE thank you to Lisa for watching Hudson last minute when my other plans for him fell through.  I know he had fun playing with Leah and I was grateful to know he was in good hands so I could attend the field trips.

No comments: