Monday, October 10, 2011

Videos of Harper at 2 1/2

Look at me...posting twice in one day!  I wanted to note that today Harper is officially 2 1/2.  She is SO much fun right now and just radiates happiness.  She always has a smile on her face and loves everyone.  I always call her a tornado, because she doesn't walk anywhere...she is constantly running, falling down, bumping into things, and causing destruction... just like a tornado.  It's all because she is so happy though and bouncing around with excitement.  She also loves to sing and does it non-stop.  I wish I could just freeze time right now because I love her at this age. :-)

Below are a few links to some videos I took of her tonight.  For some reason I can't get my videos to show up here anymore, but the links should work. 


Harper singing Jesus Loves Me

Harper doing Hokey Pokey 

Harper doing some of Handley's cheers (you may not be able to understand her, so the words are below)
*Blue and White let's W-I-N
*Bang-Bang Choo-Choo train. Come on Upward do your thing. Get it, get it, got it, got it. Whoo, and let it roll.
*Big Blue is here to rock this house, score six more

3 comments:

Allie Sutton said...

Oh My Goodness! What a DOLL!! All of the videos are adorable!

Julie, the mama said...

ok, those videos are the cutest things I have ever seen. What treasures.

Love that you call her the tornado. Love even more that she is so happy.

Jennifer said...

She I just the cutest! I feel like she's gone from baby to big girl overnight!