Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costume Party

Last night Trey and Stefanie hosted a costume party and since my mom was in town Robby and were able to go.  I put Hudson to bed and then we were ready to go.  Robby had been scheming about his costume for a few days.  When he told me he was headed to Wal-Mart to get giant trash bags I was a little curious, but his "Tool Bag" idea made everyone crack up.  HA!  Mine was a last minute thing, but I decided that I'd go as a construction girl to sort of go along with his.  



Brian and Lisa were clowns and Bryce and Sarah went as a flapper and gangster.

 Trey and Stef were so cute as the Jeannie and Captain from I dream of Jeannie.  Jen and Justen looked AWESOME in their Snookie/Jersey Shore costumes.




There were also a lot of Trey and Stefanie's neighbor's there and a lot of creative costumes.  It was fun seeing everyone dressed up and how all out they went.  Stefanie did a great job with all of the decorations and yummy food and it was really fun for us to hang out with everyone.  A big thanks to Mimi for keeping the kids so we could have a night out.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the tool bag that I almost spit out red wine! HaHaHa!!!! Y'all are so stinkin' cute.

Oh, and I can't even show Hendley Handley's little red riding hood costume. That is what she wanted to be, and I couldn't find a costume! So, so, so cute.

Stefanie said...

So glad you all were able to make it. We had so much fun with you!