Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two "firsts" for Hudson

Hudson had two firsts today.  He went to bed last night at 8:00 PM and didn't wake up until 6:15 AM this morning - 10 HOURS!!!  He's been sleeping great at night all week and I'm hoping this is a trend that will continue.  This was his first time doing what I consider sleeping through the night.  I was very thankful since I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning working on making his cute little pumpkin themed outfit...for the second time.  That's right, the first one turned out absolutely adorable, but when I went to try it on him, it was too small!

The other first for day was that he joined us at the dinner table tonight.  My friend, Carrie, told me about her son doing this and I hadn't really thought to have Hudson sit with us yet.  If he isn't napping in the swing at dinner time, I usually put him in the bouncy seat right beside the table.  He seemed to enjoy being on our level though and the girls loved having him there with us.  They were actually arguing about who he should sit beside, so I have a feeling we'll be playing musical chairs until the newness wears off.

3 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

What a champion!! You could not as for a better baby!

Unknown said...

What a good boy! He TOTALLY looks like Robby here!!

Stefanie said...

He really does look like Robby here! Love his cute little smile.