Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toddler Talk

Handley is just like me...she can function on not much sleep (she's back to not taking naps again), she's got a major sweet tooth, and she's very particular and loves things put in their place. 

Today when I was trying to get her to come in the bathroom so I could fix her hair she yelled out from the playroom, "I'm coming...I'm just getting organized!"  When I peeked around the corner I realized he was referring to all of the stuff she carries around with her.  She has a special way she likes to hold her Be-be and Lambies (all three of them she needed today)  and she was getting it just right before heading my way.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so funny! josiah is a little on the organized and particular side too. wonder where he gets it from...