Monday, September 14, 2009

Teething

Harper is getting her first tooth!  I thought I might have seen a tooth under her gums on Friday night and now I know that is definitely what a saw.  She has ever symptom/side-effect to go along with it too...diaper rash, lots of drool, runny nose, and is super fussy.  The only thing she is missing is the slight fever (which Handley always got when teething).  Last night I dug up the Orajel and Tylenol and this morning I tried giving her a frozen teething ring.  She really liked chewing and sucking on it, so I guess it helped her feel better.  


Of course, when Handley saw it she immediately started complaining that her mouth hurt too.  
She also told me it was "too cold" and asked if I could "warm it up."  That's why she's holding it with a washcloth.  

No comments: