Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ballerina Batman


Last night when I was putting Harper to bed Handley was playing in the playroom and discovered the dress-up clothes (which she hasn't played with in some time).  She kept coming into Harper's room and showing me some of her cute combinations. As soon as I was done feeding Harper, got her to bed, and grabbed my camera this was what she was wearing!

She just cracks me up!

This morning when I woke her up for school she literally jumped to her feet and was so excited about getting up.  When her feet hit the floor she ran over to her dress she'd picked out last night and started pulling her pj's off.  Think she was excited?  YES!!!  The whole ride to school she kept telling me "bye-bye Mommy" and we weren't even there yet.  She ran into her classroom and was happy to see her friends and teachers.  I'm so happy that she's enjoying her time at school.  I knew she'd love it and her teacher told me today that she's quite the little helper.  I can just imagine.  

3 comments:

LORI said...

So cute!! We need to get the girls together! I know L would love playing with Handley.

Question: Who did the design for your blog? Or where did you make it? I need a revamp on mine. :)

Jennifer said...

Haha! I love that her super human tool of choice was a lint roller! :)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Absolutely precious!