Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playgroup Baby Sprinkle

Our playgroup decided to have a "Baby Sprinkle" (smaller shower for second time moms).  We have 5 expecting moms in the group right now and 3 of them were honored today.  One of them was my very good friend, Tiara.  I was so excited to host this shower/playgroup today, and Handley was too!  She helped me wrap the gifts earlier this week and we've been talking about the "baby party" for the past few days.  That girl loves a good party!  She also knows that Avery will soon be a big sister like her and that baby Dylan will be coming to Avery's house very soon.  When I told her that we were going to have a party for them she kept asking if baby Dylan would be at the party.  So cute!  

Ready for the shower and waiting for our friends to arrive
Handley really wanted some of the petits fours (Yummy!!!!  Thanks Carrie!) and I kept telling her she had to wait for her friends to arrive before we could have some.  As soon as everyone started arriving she kept saying, "Now friends are here. Now have some cake!" 
This picture shows her sneaking some snacks.  She just couldn't wait...
A sweet picture of Avery and Tiara 
(Notice Handley in the background, still trying to get some cake!)

Handley had fun helping the expecting moms open their gifts
Tiara opening gifts

Handley and Avery

2 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

Thank you, thank you!!! We had so much fun and Baby Dylan is so lucky to have gotten so many neat gifts! The house looked great and I know the girls had so much fun! Thank you for making the day so special!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute! I love that it is called a "sprinkle"! I had never heard of that before. :) I love the pic of the two girls together. Did you make their outfits, my crafty little mommy? Handley definitely takes after her mommy...her love for parties and sweets! :)