Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let the sunshine!!!

I'm sure it is no news that it has been raining like crazy here in Atlanta.  Yesterday and today we had sunshine though and were so excited to get outside and enjoy the great weather.  

Today we went to the playground in our neighborhood and the girls had a blast.  During the Fall and Spring we head up there almost every afternoon.  We haven't been all summer because it's just been too hot, but I'm looking forward to that routine in the next few weeks.  

Handley wants to do EVERYTHING by herself these days.  After I helped her climb up a few times I went to get Harper out of the stroller.  Next thing I knew she exclaimed, "I did it by myself" and when I turned around she was standing at the top!  She wanted to do it again and again and was so proud of herself every time she made it to the top. 

Harper even got a turn on the slide.  She had the BIGGEST smile each time she went down.  I can't wait for her to try the swing!  (And yes, I did set the self-timer on my camera and prop it on the stroller so I could get a few pictures for the blog! Ha!)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aww, this is too cute! I love that you got in the pics!