Monday, May 31, 2010

3-day Weekend

We had a wonderful 3-day weekend.  On Saturday we spent some time at the pool and then met Gigi and Papa for dinner at one of my favorites, Sweet Tomatoes. 
On Sunday we took a walk and Handley ran back in the house to get a few things to bring with us.  She came out with Baby Kaitlyn (we have two of them).  She had one for her and one for Harper. Harper has recently become interested in baby dolls.  She'll push them around in the stroller, hug and kiss them, and I just thought it was so cute that they were both hanging on to their babies during our walk. 

On Sunday evening Robby and I got to go our friends Bryce and Sarah's wedding.  It was an outdoor wedding and the weather was not cooperating.  However, the bride and groom were laid back about the rain and so were all the guests.  Most were under umbrellas and a few used the fans that were provided to try to stay dry.  


It was such a fun evening and because so many of our friends were there we had a GREAT time. 


Tonight we had a cookout at our house with a few neighbors that live on our street.  It was the perfect ending to a great weekend.  

4 comments:

The Dillards said...

I love Sweet Tomatoes! I wish there was another one close to Loganville other than Gwinnett Place. You look pretty for the wedding. I bought a dress in a green similar to that this weekend. Such a summery color!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That color green looks GREAT on you!!

Jennifer said...

Yum...you know I love me some Sweet Tomatoes. :) Oh I love all the pics from the wedding. So much fun!

Erica said...

Glad y'all had a great weekend! LOVE that color green on you...so pretty! Can't wait to see all of you for all the festivities this weekend!