Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pre-school Family Fun Day



Yesterday was the Family Fun Day at pre-school.  There were jumpy houses, face painting, games, a hot dog lunch, juice boxes galore and probably the highlight of the event for both Handley and Harper were the snow cones.  They each had two!


 She was SO excited to wear the hand-print shirt that her class had made for the big event.

She was a little unsure of the face painting, but I think she was happy I talked her into it. 



I love Handley's pre-school and how involved they make the parents feel.  There have been so many wonderful events throughout the year and I've enjoyed feeling like a part of the school community.  We definitely found the perfect fit for us and I couldn't be happier seeing my little girl so happy! 

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I LOVE Handley's little shirt:)

Atkinson Family said...

What a perfect last day! That shirt is way too cute! I am glad you all had so much fun! No bring on the summer!