Thursday, May 13, 2010

End of Year Reception


Tonight was Handley's year-end program at pre-school.  Each age group walked in the sanctuary with their class and performed 3 songs.  I was so proud of Handley and she did a great job.  She was hidden in the back part of the time and because of where we were sitting I didn't get great pictures. Next year I'll know and get there really early for a front row spot. After they were done singing parents were allowed to come up and take pictures before the next age group performed so I did get at least one close-up.  

Robby recorded the performance, but she looks like a tiny ant and it's hard to even hear what is going on.  I'll save that for the grandparents!  

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

What a bittersweet time of year. Love the yellow dress. Glad you got a good closeup of the dress...then you can do a side by side picture of the shot when precious Harper grows into one day. (And you know that will be here before we know it. *Sigh*)

Atkinson Family said...

Oh, I LOVE it! She looks so cute and so grown up!! I am glad you had a great Handley night!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the little wave:)