Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 2 at the hospital

We made it through last night pretty smoothly. Hudson only woke up a few times to eat and other than that he was pretty quiet.  This morning he woke up early and was happy to lay beside me and quietly look around while I got a little more rest.  I know things can change, but right now I am feeling like he is really laid back, which I'm loving! 

This morning my parents brought the girls back to visit.  They were excited to be here and ran to assume position on the couch with their pillows to get to hold him.  





They tend to get bored in the small hospital room before too long, but stayed entertained today using baby hats as socks and going for a "ride" on the bed that moves up and down.  


This afternoon Jen, Justen and Parker came to visit us and meet Hudson.  They also brought us lunch and milkshakes!  Parker was interested in grabbing Hudson and I just know they are going to be best of friends before long.


This evening Papa and Gigi came back to visit.  Gigi rocked Hudson for a very long time and he kept snoozing away as he was passed on to Papa.


We have enjoyed our time at the hospital and loved all of our visitors, but look forward to going home tomorrow!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

It certainly is starting off in the right direction, huh? That is great news. Loved all the pictures. Hope you can keep up this good blogging when you get home!

Jennifer said...

We loved getting to visit and I can't wait to watch the boys grow up together! Happy Homecoming today!