Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Fun

After getting back in town late Monday night we spent Tuesday getting ready for our playgroup's Halloween party.  The kids had snacks, did a craft, and played their little hearts out.

Some of the kids ready to party

These 3 have been friends since they were only a few months old.
Aren't these cute?  My friend Christy made them and the kids loved having cookies with their names on them.
On Wednesday Handley's friend Grace invited her to bring-a-friend-day for her ballet class.  It was also dress-up day.  Handley has been asking me when she is going to do ballet again so she was super excited. She decided to wear her Aurora dress-up outfit and although the skirt kept falling off of her she did great during the class.  When we left she asked me when she would be signed up for ballet again and I promised her that after Christmas I would try to get her in the class.

On the way home from ballet Handley told me that Grace had picked her to be her friend at ballet.  She also informed me in a very matter-of-fact manner that if someone picks you to be their friend that you are their friend forever so she would be Grace's friend forever.  :-)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Aww!!! I love it that Handley said that! What a little sweetie. I know for a fact that Grace feels the exact same way :-) Thanks for joining us yesterday and for braving that awful rain!! We had fun regardless :-)