Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Can't stand it"

Often times when the girls are dressed up really cute I tell them, "Y'all are so cute I just can't stand it."  I guess my little saying has worn off on Handley because she's been saying it a lot.  Today she wore one of her Halloween dresses and had a lot of comments on how cute she looked in it.  This afternoon she told me,  "Everyone just can't stand how cute and pretty I am in my pumpkin dress."  Ha!  I'm glad she is so confident in herself.


Tonight we went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and she was trying to decide between a cookie or ice cream for dessert.  She told me, "I just can't stand how much I love cookies, and ice cream, and birthday cake and all that stuff."  She ended up with a cookie and ice cream.

This little stinker is such a troublemaker.  She likes to act innocent, but we joke that she has a hidden agenda.  She'll be 18 months old this weekend and her personality is out in full force.  This week she has become even more obsessed with all sorts of buckles.  Every time I unbuckle her from the car seat she immediately grabs for the buckles and tries to figure them out.  She pitches an absolute fit every single time I try to get her out of the car because she wants to keep playing with the buckle.  When she finally gives up and gets inside she runs straight for the buckles on her booster seat.

She's happy as can be just hanging out in the car seat after I unbuckle her. 

No comments: