Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

Today we helped celebrate Parker's first birthday.  His party was at Gymboree and it was lots of fun for all the little ones.


The girls had fun climbing, running around, dancing and singing along to all the music and games.  Hudson had fun taking it all in.  I think it was the first time he really noticed bubbles, and it was pretty in awe of them.


Handley didn't stray far from Hudson and made sure that he had a big selection of colored balls around him to play with at all times.


Parker thought they were pretty fun too and at one point decided to climb in with Hudson.



Of course, Handley was right there with the two boys and we can always count on her to make them smile and laugh.



I didn't get any pictures of the adorable decorations or food that Jen put together, but every detail was perfect and I still can't believe that Parker is one!  Time is flying and before I know it, we'll be celebrating Hudson's first birthday. 

Besides the party we didn't really do much the rest of the weekend.  It was sunny and fairly warm so we went on a nice long walk and spent lots of time outdoors playing and visiting with neighbors.  It was such a nice change to our usually fast paced and packed weekends.  

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

So cute. I can just see those two boys together at the fraternity house one day!

Jen said...

So cute! I love that they are starting to have fun together! I also need to bring Handley on shoots with me. :) Thank you guys for coming!