Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back at it


After about 2 1/2 weeks off, school started back today.  I'm usually ready for us to be back at it and in our regular routine, but I was not looking forward to today.  I had loved staying around home while the kids played nonstop all day.  It was so nice to not have to be anywhere at any certain time.  All good things must come to an end.  The girls missed school and are really excited about starting back so that makes it easier for me (but it doesn't stop me from wishing it was summer break already.)   Handley started today and talked a mile a minute on the way home about all of the fun she had.  Harper wished that she was able to go today, but is thrilled she starts back tomorrow.  She's also asking me several times a day now when it will be her birthday.  Let the countdown to April begin! Ha!  I can only imagine how many times she will ask me that same question over the next 3 months.  :-)

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

OH MY CUTENESS at that picture. I seriously just want to stare at it all day. How cute are they, sitting up there all together??? What a sweet, sweet picture.

Hendley is also counting down the days to her bday. And I'm counting down the days til summer!

Ashleigh Finger said...

I know how you feel, I was not ready for school to start back even though Cohen was. And I am so ready for summer!!