Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Harper's First Haircut

Handley has had a lot of little trims in her life.  Her hair has always grown really unevenly.  The back grows faster and is longer while the sides are shorter and still playing catch-up with the rest of her hair.

Harper on the other hand has never had a haircut, until today.  Hers has always grown pretty evenly and because it is curly, any imperfections were easily hidden.  However, now that it's cooler and the air is drier her hair isn't curling as much as it usually does and the ends were looking really ragged and uneven to me. I decided it was time for her first little trim.  When I told her the news she was ecstatic!


I just took a little off the ends to help even it out and hopefully help it curl up better, too.
  
Before
After

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Way to save yourself $20! Looks cute.

Every bit as cute as the family pics y'all took in Charleston. Geez, if those are the best, you hit the jackpot.

I so enjoyed seeing/reading about your trip. Felt like I was right there with y'all. Love me some Charleston!