Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hudson's Pre-Thanksgiving Feast

We had a pretty low-key day around here.  Hudson and I spent part of the morning at an urgent care location getting his eyes checked out.  Yesterday I started having a suspicion that he had pink eye and when he woke up this morning I was certain of it.  He's now on an antibiotic eye ointment and his eyes are already clearing up.  

The rest of the day consisted of outdoor play time, celebrating Stefanie's birthday with cupcakes, and Robby's arrival.  The biggest event of the day was Hudson trying rice cereal for the first time.  I had all intentions of waiting just a little longer before trying it with him, but over the past week he's gone from sleeping all night to being up all night.  He's also seemed less satisfied during the day so I decided he would probably enjoy a pre-Thanksgiving Feast of his own.  


I made a last minute trip to Target to get all the essentials and Handley was just beside herself.  She's been waiting 4 months to help feed Hudson baby food.  In fact, we were all pretty excited and took turns spooning it in.  He did great, kept opening up for more and really seemed to enjoy it so I'm thinking he was definitely ready.  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO cute! I can totally see the girls being overly excited to feed Hudson too! LOL! Did this help him sleep better? He really looks like Robby more and more I think!