Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a day


I never would have thought that this happy baby girl yesterday morning would turn into one sick little girl today.  Yesterday afternoon she started getting fussy at our play group and to keep her happy so Handley could keep playing I gave her my cell phone to play with (something I've done numerous times before).  When we got home she started fading fast and so did my phone.  She didn't sleep well last night and this morning she was still not interested in doing much of anything (kind of like my phone).  We loaded up and rushed out the Verizon store first thing to find out that it wasn't fixable and needed to be replaced.  Back at home, Harper almost fell asleep while I was changing her diaper and I was glad I had called for a doctor's appointment earlier in the day.  After a quick visit to the pediatrician's office we learned it wasn't anything to be worried about (no ear infections, etc.) and that hopefully she'd be feeling more like her happy self tomorrow

6 comments:

Erica said...

Poor little thing. Hopefully she'll be feeling better tomorrow. Glad it's not an ear infection, though. Those are not fun!

Alison LeBlanc said...

How awful. There is really nothing worse than seeing a little baby like that. I hope she is feeling better.

Julie, the mama said...

I hope that precious girl is all better by now. Sick kids are just the worst.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I am sorry to hear she (and your phone) is sick!! This weather...changing all the time....can make it easy to come down with something!

Jennifer said...

I hope she feels better soon!!! And may the pinkberry rest in peace ;)

Atkinson Family said...

Glad she is feeling better! I can't believe she will be one soon! Where has the time gone. Avery is missing her bestie!