Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Donuts with Dad

Today was Donuts with Dad at Handley's pre-school.  I have been looking forward to this day since Handley started pre-school.  I guess because this was the first time Robby has been to Handley's school and I knew how much she would enjoy having him there with her. She was thrilled for just the two of them to drive off to school this morning.  I was thrilled to get to stay in my PJ's a little longer than normal.  I took a picture of them before they left because I somehow thought he might "accidently" forget to bring in the camera I sent with him.  He said he did forget it initially, but went back out to the car to get it just to make me happy with pictures for the blog!  

When I talked to Robby after the breakfast he said she ate lots of donuts and kept telling him, "These are good Daddy!"  I really think that was her first time having a donut!  He said she was so proud to show him her classroom and her school.  



6 comments:

Renee said...

I love her smile!!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That is so sweet! I love that he went back to the car to get the camera:)

Stefanie said...

How cute! I love it! And I noticed you put the love seat back in place. What happened to waiting for a week to feel it out? ;)

Jennifer said...

So cute! I bet they both had a great time! :) And who doesn't love donuts!

Atkinson Family said...

Oh so sweet! Glad they had a great breakfast date!

Julie, the mama said...

Clearly the pregnancy hormones are taking over...this post made me cry! What a blessing that we picked such wonderful men to be dads to these precious little girls! Loved all the pictures. Just so very sweet.