Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Princess Dress and Spaghetti

Today we received a package in the mail from Mimi.  Inside were the girls Easter dresses that she made (they are beautiful), some Easter goodies for the girls, and a beautiful Cinderella princess dress for Handley.  She put it on immediately and it took some convincing for me to get her to take it off before we went outside to play and again before we sat down to eat spaghetti for dinner.  
I could have just let her wear it during dinner.  She didn't care for the spaghetti.  Harper on the other hand LOVED it.  I think it's safe to say she has a new favorite food.  

7 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love spaghetti faces!!

Jennifer said...

:) I love that girl! She loves her carbs like Miss Jen!

Mrs. S. LOVE the princess dress!!!

The Dillards said...

I love the Cinderella dress. A a girl I would have loved to have had a Sleeping Beauty dress. Aurora was my favorite.

Alison LeBlanc said...

Another blessing of having two children- a better chance that someone will eat what you have prepared :) She has the cutest cheeks!

Atkinson Family said...

Adorable. Glad Harper liked the sgetti! I can't wait to see the Easter dresses!

Erin said...

We just ate spaghetti for the first time here this week too! It was a hit! Those faces are priceless.

Julie, the mama said...

Talk about a TEASE....I can't WAIT to see those Easter dresses. I just know they are going to be GORGEOUS!!!