Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day



This morning we got dressed in our green and headed to Costco after Harper's nap.  When I got up to the door I thought I had forgotten the card at home.  Thank goodness it was in the car.  Because Harper wakes up just before lunch time I had planned on us eating lunch there during our outing. 

Handley loved all the free samples and after making our way through the store and the checkout I somehow managed to get my cart full of stuff and the girls through the crowd and over to the food window to order our lunch.  When I made it to the front of the line and handed over my card the woman informed me that they only accepted cash and I didn't have a dime on me.  
It was past lunchtime now so we headed to the parking lot, loaded up our goodies, and went to the Fresh 2 Order restaurant right next door.  It was my first time there and it was really good, but let's just say it cost me a lot more than the $1.99 slice of pizza we were going to have at Costco.  


It was a fun day and memorable day.  Both girls were happy and had fun during our outing and I guess that is what matters most!

*The Leprechaun hat Handley is wearing is something she made at school yesterday. Cute!

3 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love Fresh 2 Order!! It is one of my favorite spots while I am pregnant:)That and Goldberg's Deli!!

Jennifer said...

Love the cute outfits! You guys look so fashionable in your green! :)

Kalai Winlly said...

My cousin just yesterday celebrated the birthday, and is quite an important festival in Ireland, where he currently resides. And was born on 8 March, in Poland then Women's Day.