Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who needs the aquarium?

Another day without Daddy here and I thought about having a nice relaxing day at home.  By 3:00 when Harper woke up from her nap I couldn't get out of the house fast enough!  Ha!  We needed to get some vitamins for Sydney so we headed to Pet Smart and I think that was Handley's first time there.   Who needs the aquarium when you can see all of the fish there?!?  We saw dogs, cats, lots of fish, and some birds too.  If you are ever looking for a free outing, I would suggest taking a stroll through Pet Smart.  She and Harper both loved looking at the animals and I think seeing all of the dogs walk around the store threw her off a bit.  She kept asking if Sydney was going to come to the store.  :-)

This evening we went with my sister-in-law, Stefanie, to see her and Trey's new house that is being built and then to dinner.  We are so excited that they will be living only be about 10 mins. away in just a few months! 

4 comments:

Kathy Mills said...

I should have told you about that a long time ago! That is one of Marlee's favorite places to go. It's right up there with Publix:-)

Carrie Davis said...

We love the Dekalb Farmer's Market for the same reason - they have tanks of live fish and crabs - Charlotte loves it!

Renee said...

Reese loves that too! How funny!

Julie, the mama said...

Great call on Petsmart. Will be adding that to my Things To Do That Don't Cost Money list. My kids always have more fun on those outings anyway!