Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Harper - 10 months


When Handley was 10 months old I remember thinking that she seemed so big, so old, and was able to do so many things.  With Harper, she is starting to do lots of fun things, but she's still such a baby to me and I'm just fine with that.  I love her to pieces and can't get enough of her crazy hair, big blue eyes, squish-able cheeks and sweet cuddles.  


At 10 months she: 
  • just started cruising the furniture
  • has 6 teeth (4 on the top and two on the bottom)
  • knows how to give kisses
  • likes standing at a drawers and pulling out all the clothes
  • still loves to snuggle
  • likes to eat, but can be very picky about what she's in the mood to eat
  • signs all-done when she is finished eating
  • can give high-fives
  • enjoys playing with Handley's things more than her own
  • loves being around other babies and kids
  • can start "crying" at the drop of a hat, including big crocodile tears, and stop the instant I pick her up - she knows how to play me
  • is definitely a momma's girl
  • has become attached to her giraffe blankie that she sleeps
  • loves to dance and does it EVERY time she hears music

4 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

She is just adorable. I can completely relate to what you mean about seeing her as a baby still.

Atkinson Family said...

Precious baby girl! You are so lucky to have two beautiful girls! LOVE THEM!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That last picture is absolutely adorable!

Renee said...

I was just telling my husband the same thing about how I felt Reese was always so much older than I feel Sam is. He will definitely stay a baby to me longer than Reese did! Hopefully I don't scar him... ; )