Friday, February 12, 2010

Pre-school Valentine Party

Today was Handley's Valentine party at her school.  I was a little worried the party might not happen because of the snow that was in the forecast.  You all know how Atlanta shuts down with the sighting of the first flurries. :-)  Public schools ended up letting out 1 hour early so Handley's school dismissed just a little early today.  BUT, we still got the party in!

I had to take Harper with me today.  I didn't think it would be that big of a deal to have her with me at the party and she did fine, but it was harder for me to really help Handley with the crafts and games and to take pictures, so I didn't get a ton.  Harper on the other hand LOVED being there.  She was quite the social butterfly and really tried her hardest to get to the cupcakes. :-) 


We came home and watched the snow start to fall.  After naps (rest time for Handley) we bundled up and went out to play.  More on that tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

All your Valentine's Day parties look so cute!! I love what you did at playgroup! I hope everyone had a great holiday!