Thursday, February 4, 2010

We've waited all week...

... for my parents to get here and were so excited when they arrived this afternoon.  Handley bolted to the door when she heard them and leaped into Mimi's arms.  Harper took a little while to warm up, but before I knew it she couldn't get enough of them.  Harper also played with her toys more than I've seen her do in a while.  It was almost like she was showing them off and at one point even climbed in the basket with the toys. :-) After some playtime and Handley's favorite dinner (tacos) we had a full blown dance party.  I saw moves from Harper I've never seen before and we were all out of breath by the end of it...a great way to end the day.  


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you have a fun weekend!! Tell your parents hi for me!

Alison LeBlanc said...

How sweet! You guys have a great weekend!

Atkinson Family said...

Love it! They sure love your parents, so sweet! Hope you enjoyed your time together!