Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween Dresses

I've been waiting for October to get here so that my girls could wear their Halloween dresses I made.  Don't be surprised if you see them in these a lot during this month!  

Handley got so tired of me trying to get a good shot of  her she decided to grab her camera to keep her entertained.  
Now when she is playing with her camera she'll say, "my camera is taking too long" or "your eyes were closed."  I guess she's heard me say those phrases too many times!

6 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Holy Moly!!! Those are ADORABLE!!!! I love the rick-rack:)

Renee said...

Carrie Beth - Those are amazing!! Great job!!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Oh my goodness, Carrie Beth, those are so adorable! They should wear them everyday. It's good that you have two girls- you'll get two uses out of all of the beautiful things you make from Handley.

Katie Jones said...

Love Love Love the dresses! They are too precious - I'd make them wear them all the time. And I agree with previous commenter about the benefit of having two girls ... I hope another girl comes along in the Jones family to get some more wear out of the stuff I make! I hate to pack something up that took me hours to make and only got worn once!

Kathy Mills said...

OMG those are cute!!!!!!! You are too much:-)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Holy crap I LOVE these!