Friday, October 16, 2009

FRIDAY!!!

I'm so happy that today is Friday.  We have a REALLY fun weekend planned and the weather is supposed to be great.  Today has been chilly which means I could dress the girls in some of their cute fall clothes.  

It's taken all I have to keep from putting Harper in a flower hat up to this point...finally, it's cool enough for hats!!!
 
And one more because I just can't get over how darn cute she looks.  :-)

Handley looked especially sweet in her fall clothes today too.  Every night before school she gets to pick out her outfit for the next morning.  I had something else picked out for her, but she was instant on wearing this because she loved the sweater.  
Everyday when she comes home from school she runs in to see Sydney and shouts to me, "It's our dog, Sydney!  Here she is mommy!"

I just had to add this to today's post.  Harper just woke up from her nap and when I brought her downstairs we sat beside Handley on the couch.  Harper leaned over towards Handley and they were hugging.  Handley said, "I love you Harper."  Melted my heart.  She is such a sweet big sister.  Harper is very lucky.  

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Both outfits are adorable!!! I love fall clothes!