Thursday, October 29, 2009

Early Christmas gift...

Mimi and Dadaw are here for the weekend and they showed up with an early Christmas gift for the girls.  How cute is this little picnic table!?!?!

I've been busy sewing all kinds of things...Halloween costumes, crib bedding for a neighbor, baby gifts, and a few outfits for the girls.  

Check out these...can you guess where we are going next week? 
In case you need a close-up of the fabric...

If you guessed Disney, you are right!!!! We're tagging along with Robby on a work trip to Orlando and while we are there we'll get to visit with some great friends, see Robby's grandmother and aunt, and even spend a day at Disney.  You know I had to have outfits for the girls to wear for their first time at Disney. :-)  I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That picnic table is so cute!! It is so great that your parents are in town:)

Jennifer said...

How fun! That picnic table is awesome, they are going to love it! I super puffy heart the outfits!!! They are so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see the other ones you are making for their pictures. Love it!

Renee said...

LOVE the outfits. How did you make the ruffle at the bottom so cute?? Mine never turns out like that!!

Atkinson Family said...

PRECIOUS!!!! I love the new Disney Dresses! You amaze me! So glad to see you today! The girls were adorable! Love your bday present too!

Carrie Davis said...

We are following Judd to Disney when he goes in December - I can't wait!!