Thursday, June 20, 2013

Water Park

Today we went to what the kids called a water park. It was really the new Cherokee Aquatic Center, but for all intents and purposes, it was just like a water park.  They had slides, fountains, sprayers, a swimming area and lazy river.  To the kids, I'm sure it looked like White Water.

We met Jen/Parker and Christy/Jake/Reece there.  As we pulled up the kids started squealing with excitement.





It was such a fun day and I have to say a HUGE shout out THANK YOU to Christy for hanging on to my girls as they went around and around and around the lazy river with Jake and Reece.  The lazy river was the one part Hudson did not enjoy (I think because it was so crowded), but of course it was the one  thing the older kids wanted to keep doing.

Hudson loved the slides and especially loved the beach entry pool area because he and Parker could just jump and swim and play without feeling like he needed me close by.



We will definitely be heading back there again soon before the summer is over!

1 comment:

Renee said...

You are one brave mama! My kids keep begging to go but I am too scared to take all three! It looks so fun though!