Friday, March 9, 2012

Wearing 'apris' and 'waterproofs'

Yesterday the high was 73 degrees.  In my book, that makes it warm enough to bust out some of the spring clothes.  The girls were thrilled to get to show a little skin and wear "nothing on their arms."  We opted for capris (or "apris" as Harper calls them) since it would be chilly in the morning.  They were also excited about sporting their new shoes.  I explained to Handley when we were buying them that they are waterproof and would be great to wear at the lake, for the playground, etc. so she now calls them her "waterproofs." 



While I love seeing my girls in sweet spring clothes, I think I got most excited about seeing my baby boy in shorts.  Those legs are something else!  It's obvious he isn't missing any meals. :-) 

I'm looking forward to the warm weather coming and staying around.  Next week it looks like the temperatures will be in the 70's all week.  That might just be enough to make me pack away winter stuff and switch all their closets for spring. 

Also, I just wanted to give one last reminder about voting for us.  You can vote through this weekend and if you have just a few seconds we would really appreciate it!  The link is below.  Just click the link, check the box beside our picture and click vote at the bottom of the page.  Thank you! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it! :) did I buy him nine month shorts? If so, he and Parker can trade. Parker needs a belt. :)

Also have voted tons today!