Thursday, March 29, 2012

Harper's Easter Party

Today was Harper's Easter party and egg hunt at school.  I was so excited about today, because I knew the little surprise that Mrs. Deborah had in store for the class.  Each year, she brings baby chicks to school for the Easter parties and I just knew that Harper would love them.



The kids did their egg hunt first and were surprisingly very calm.  They had fun collecting all the eggs though.  Harper had to stop with each one she picked up, shake it, and see if there was something inside before she continued to another one.


After the egg hunt the kids all got to hold the chicks.



Next it was time for pizza lunch, a craft and a game, but I didn't get one picture inside because I was too busy trying to keep Hudson happy.  Today was the third day in a row he didn't take a morning nap, so he wasn't really digging my plan to have him eat snacks in the stroller.

When we got home she had fun opening up each egg and checking out the candy and treats inside.  She was very sweet to share everything with Handley, who has her egg hunt tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those little chicks are so cute! And I have to say Harper and Hudson look so cute in their Easter gear. :)