Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First days of spring


The past two days we've spent lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather!  Aside from the pollen, it has been absolutely perfect.  Thankfully, the pollen doesn't bother us, so we are soaking up these warm days.



We've done lots of swinging...



Picnics and play time with friends...


And, yesterday our play group celebrated the first day of spring with some frozen yogurt!


I have mentioned it before, but I just love this warm weather we are having and the kids do, too!  It's been so nice to be able to play outside, take long walks/runs, and soak up the sunshine.  I'm sure it will cool off a little before it gets warm for good, but that will be just fine with Harper, who is asking me everyday when she'll get to wear her jeans again.  Speaking of Harper, she is my funny little copycat.  She likes doing everything I do, including putting on her deodorant in the morning. Ha!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Gosh I felt so behind on your blog! I had to rewind two weeks to catch up. :) So glad you all are enjoying this warm weather and you're lucky the pollen doesn't bother you. I am ready for the rain to wash it all away.