Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Star Student

We are so proud of Handley!  She is this week's Star Student for her Pre-K class.  She was very excited to show up yesterday and see her star student poster hanging outside their classroom.


Last week Harper fell asleep standing up and yesterday she fell asleep on the stairs!  That girl really can crash anywhere.  I stopped having her nap a few months ago because she was having such a hard time going to bed at night.  She now rests with Handley on the couch or in my room.  They watch a movie or a few PBS shows to have some downtime while Hudson is napping.  If Harper is still for long enough, she will fall asleep.  Especially on the days she goes to school. I think she wears herself out chasing after all the boys. :-)  


Tonight Hudson discovered how to splash in the bath and did it repeatedly until I got him out.  I can't wait for this summer at the pool and the lake because I have a feeling he's going to follow in his big sisters' footsteps and be quite the water baby.  



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I love his splashing! He has such a big smile and looks like such a big boy!

Stefanie said...

Way to go Handley! And I just laugh every time I see your pictures of Harper sleeping in random spots. She really can just fall asleep anywhere! That's a good thing though... right? ;)