Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mimi and Dadaw are here!

Hooray for Mimi and Dadaw being here this week!!!  Robby is skiing out west so I'm really happy it worked out that my mom and dad could be here this week.  The kids and I are enjoying their company and their help.  My mom spent last night helping me tag for a consignment sale and of course their help with the kids has kept me sane. :-)

Today I had my first parent/teacher conference with Handley's teacher.  She had nothing but great things to say and while I think Handley is bright and doing fantastic at school, it's always good to hear it from someone else, too.

This afternoon I took Handley to ballet while Hudson and Harper stayed home with Mimi and Dadaw and then we came home and enjoyed the warm weather outside.


We discovered that Hudson loves to play with balls and is actually able to roll them to us!  So cute and sweet to see the little boy in him coming out already.


*Harper, who was loving ballet, is no longer interested in going.  I'm thankful they are in a month-to-month ballet program, so it isn't a big deal to take a month off. I'm hoping she will get back into her groove and want to start back up next month, but we'll see. 



No comments: