Sunday, April 11, 2010

I want to wear a hat

Robby took the girls on his run this afternoon so I could have a few minutes to clean the floors without anyone running around on them.  I was upstairs with Harper and heard Handley saying to Robby, "I want to wear a hat."  I assumed she meant a baseball cap, but when I came downstairs to see them off, this was what she had on...a toboggan, mittens and earrings.  I can just imagine the looks she got in the stroller if anyone saw what she was wearing. :-)
 

4 comments:

Renee said...

Only Daddy's can get away with this!! LOL!

The Dillards said...

At least the color of the hat picks up the color in the fish on her shirt! :0)

Jennifer said...

You can't blame a girl for wanting to accessorize. ;)

Julie, the mama said...

Yep; definitely a daddy thing. Can't blame Handley for wanting to accessorize though. That "get up" is something else!