Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Harper

Today we celebrated Harper's 1st birthday!  Handley was so excited that she came and woke me up this morning (something she never does...she always waits in bed for me).  When I opened my eyes and saw her standing there beside my bed I asked her what she was doing.  She told me she was ready for Harper's birthday party! 

It took some work this morning, but thanks to my great team of helpers we were ready come party time.  My best friend, Jen (At First Sight Photography), took lots of pictures today, so when she is done with those I'll be sure to post them.  For now though I'll share some of the ones I took.  


I had to wake Harper up from her nap so we could have time to get her dressed and snap a few family shots before the guests started to arrive.  


Outside for the kids we had a bouncy house, blow-up ball pit, baby pool full of balls, sand table, and of course our playhouse.  I didn't get any shots of the play set-up, but I know Jen did so I'll have more of those to come soon. 

I thought these pictures were so cute.  Handley was sharing a taste of her lollipop with Harper. 
And here Harper was trying to get another lick. :-)

I was so excited for Harper to get her cupcake and just knew that she'd dig right in.  She was excited about the cake and happy to have it, but didn't eat nearly as much as I thought she would.  



It was a great day for a party and Harper had a blast.  She loved playing in the balls and visiting with all her friends.  

Happy Birthday Harper!!!

8 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Sweet photos. Great job with the cupcake stand and cupcakes!

Kalai Winlly said...

HAPPY HAPPY HARPER!
GREETINGS FROM POLAND :)

Erica said...

We had so much fun at your party! Happy Birthday, Harper!!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I LOVE THE CUPCAKE DISPLAY!!! So cute:)We were so sad to miss the big party!! I can't wait to see Jen's pics!

Julie, the mama said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE....What a sweet, sweet 1st birthday party. So glad y'all had such great weather for the big day.

Atkinson Family said...

Happy day Harper! We were so glad to celebrate with you! Avery just loves you and I know Dylan is not far behind! CB-way to throw a party you are so creative!

Renee said...

What an awesome party! Happy Birthday, Harper!!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Great party! Loved the slideshow and all of the decorations. And the boys loved all of the outdoor toys :)

And, I love the picture of Harper trying to get another lick of the lollipop!