Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"I wanna walk Harper"

Harper has started to take 3-4 steps at a time on her own this week and she couldn't be prouder.  She loves walking with us holding her hands and Handley thinks this is just as much fun as Harper.  All day she'll say, "I wanna walk Harper" (as if she were wanting to walk a dog). 


She's still getting the hang of walking backwards, not running into anything, and keeping Harper balanced, so they usually both end up on the floor.  Thankfully they think that is just as much fun as the walking part. 
 

4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

The "I wanna walk Harper" just made me laugh out loud. Watching these siblings enjoy each other so much is one of my favorite parts of being a mama!

Jennifer said...

I feel like any moment she is going to just take off in her squeaky shoes! :)

Stefanie said...

what a cute picture of them giggling on the floor! I'm sure she'll be running around and talking up a storm like Handley in no time.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

these are the sweetest pictures