Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving our pumpkins...

was something I had looked forward to all week. I had these visions of Handley having so much fun, reaching in the pumpkin, pulling out the gooey seeds, and seeing her pumpkins turn into jack-o-lanterns.


In actuality, she cared more about playing with my parents dogs and their leashes (which she's fascinated with) then she did the pumpkins. Robby and I ended up doing everything. I had seen these really pretty pumpkin carvings in Southern Living that I had hoped to try, but it was dinner time, so our pumpkins are nothing fancy. However, they are carved and ready for our trick-or-treaters tonight.


The dogs all wanted in on the action too. We had to keep Sydney from eating the pumpkins!

Our jack-o-lanterns (d0n't laugh!). Mine is the simple face and Robby's is be a bat.

No comments: