Monday, October 20, 2008

Brrr...


It's cold outside. Fall weather has finally decided to set in...just in time for Halloween! I had fun bundling Handley up for our walk yesterday morning. It turned out to be a lot warmer than I thought so she didn't need the hat and mittens after all. She sure did look cute though!


And just a little POTTY update. She has sat on it a few times, but hasn't really "done" anything since Saturday morning. I guess the excitement and newness has worn off, but I know we are starting this early! It's there and she knows where it is so I'm not going to push the issue, but I'm sure when she is ready, she'll let me know.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She looks so cozy and snug for her walk. With the first day of cooler temperatures it seems like we over do it. I dressed Colby in long pants and socks today. (It was 64 this AM) When I picked him up today the sitter had stripped him down to his onesie. (it had warmed up to 84)

The hat was the 2nd attempt. The first one was too snug. I couldn't find stretchy orange material. My mom just mailed a pumpkin hat she knitted. I think we will go with that. Gymbore also has an adoreable knitted pumpkin hat.

Looks like you had a great time in NC with all the family!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

She looks too cute!