Sunday, October 26, 2008

Burt's Pumpkin Patch


Today we made our annual trip to Burt's Pumpkin Patch. Last year we took Handley for the first time and although she was only 4 months old, we had a lot of fun. I knew that this year would be even better and that Handley would have a blast! She had a great time running around, checking out all of the pumpkins and scarecrows, and LOVED the hayride!
Just for a fun comparison:
This year - 16 months and such a cutie!
Last year -4 months old and so tiny!






The talking pumpkins on the hayride.


4 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Yay, for Burt's Pumpkin Farm!!! I love the last picture!

Katie Jones said...

These are great pictures! I love the two comparison shots. They have lots of neat pumpkins at Burt's... I love the white ones in the picture of the two of you walking.

Nicole and Jeff said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! I wish we had things like that here in Orlando....She is TOO cute.

Kristen said...

I feel like she got bigger since last week! So cute!!!