Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party





Today, we went to a Halloween party thrown by one of Handley's friends, Grace, and her mommy Erica. Erica did a great job with all of the food, cute decorations, and even sweet little craft projects.


Handley loved the candy corn!


Look how cute the frame is that she (well, I) made!



It was so much fun to see all the kiddos dressed up and Handley did pretty well wearing her costume. I made it and had tried it on her in pieces, but never all together.



As you can tell, she quickly removed her headband and exchanged it for her bow!


Davis, the golfer! Could he be any cuter?


Ceylese and Batman (AKA Blake).

3 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love that idea!! This way you get to wear the costumes more than once:) The costumes are all so cute!

The Dillards said...

Wow, I am almost jealous. Adults should have parties like that!

Unknown said...

Okay this has got to be just the most adorable thing I have seen! I LOVE Handley's costume! ;)