Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag, you're it!

My friend Allison D. "tagged" me in her blog and now I am supposed to post 7 things about myself you might not know or realize...here you go:

1. I love TV, especially reality TV. Shows like The Bachelor, Biggest Loser, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, etc. the list goes on and on. I also love Desperate Housewives, Lipstick Jungle and the new 90210 (yes, the "high school show" as Robby calls it).

2. On Saturday, I'll be finding out the sex of our baby! I'll be sure to let you all know pink or blue when we get home.

3. I bought Halloween candy today and have already eaten way too much of it!

4. I often spend my entire "break" during Handley's nap on the internet, without even realizing it. Then I kick myself for not cleaning, doing other chores around the house, or making better use of my time.

5. I love a clean house and can't stand clutter. It's gotten worse recently and I sometimes have to stop and remind myself that it is OK if things are a bit messy. I guess I've also had to learn to deal with it because having a toddler and a dog that sheds non-stop means that my house is never as clean and spotless as I would like. However, I have taught Handley to clean-up her toys and she is getting really good about putting things in there place, so she's helping me out!

6. I'm a night owl and could stay up all night (that is if I didn't have to get up early with Handley each day).

7. I was born on Election Day in 1980 and my birthday falls on Election Day again this year. Nov. 4!

Now I have to "tag" 7 other people to do the same thing on their blog.

1. Stacey L.
2. Katie J.
3. Erin J.
4. Allison S.
5. Amy A.
6. Tracie C.
7. Nicole H.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hey Carrie Beth! I found your blog on your facebook page and check in with you guys occasionally. Handley is too cute. I have to agree with number 4...I am glad I am not the only one!! ; )