Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring Break - Day 4 and 5

Yesterday the kids and I met up with Lisa and Jen and their kids at Lego Land.  We'd never been there and it was a really fun experience for them.  There were a few rides they loved...




A mini-land with replicas of Atlanta landmarks made out of legos...


a large play area, and legos literally everywhere you turned.



 After all of that playing we'd worked up an appetite so we ate a quick lunch and then were on our way back home.  It was a fun week and a great outing to end on.


Today we just stayed around the house and decided to relax.  After being on the go all week, the kids had fun playing and I was able to get a lot of sewing projects done for the house.  I'm sad our spring break week is over and it has me very ready for summer.  I'm certainly not ready for the kids to go back to school, but I'm happy we still have the weekend.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week! Just remember summer is just around the corner ;)