Wednesday, February 27, 2013

GREEN!!!

Handley stayed on GREEN today!  She told me this morning she knew she could do it and after reminding her a million times it must have sunk in because she did it and was so proud to tell me when I picked her up this afternoon.

As a reward we painted her nails, (something she has missed out on yesterday.  She picked green for St. Patrick's Day and so she can look down at them tomorrow and remember to stay on green.


I'm hoping that little being silly at school phase is behind us now and that she is back on track.

The girls and I had dentist appointments today, which they both loved.  They thought it was great to come home with a new princess toothbrushes, floss and a special treat from the treasure box.  The rest of the afternoon Harper kept giving a big smile to everyone she came across to show them how bright and shiny her teeth were.  Hudson stayed home with a sitter and it's the first time in a while he has been with a non-family sitter without have the girls around.  I wasn't sure how he would do since he can be pretty attached to me, but she said he was FANTASTIC and so much FUN.  That made me really happy to hear, but at the same time it's just another reminder that he is growing up.

Tomorrow starts the Welcome Baby Sophia countdown!  My parents arrive late tomorrow to be here for Sophia's arrival on Friday!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Sooooo excited about baby news!!! I know the girls are going to be all sorts of excited!!! Can't wait for pictures.