Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hudson's Baby Shower

Today I had another baby shower for Hudson thrown by my sister-in-law, Stefanie, and my best friend, Jen.  They did a nautical theme to go along with Hudson's nursery and all of the decorations were adorable.  The attention to detail was amazing and it was such a fun shower with a close group of girlfriends. 




We had a delicious lunch followed by a delicious cake for dessert!  Jen and Stefanie spoiled me with all of the great food.





Stefanie, Me, and Jen


I got some really great things for Hudson including toys, clothes, bibs, burp cloths, hangers, and all things boy!  When I got home the girls loved helping me put everything away in the nursery and got all excited talking about Hudson's upcoming arrival.  We are all ready and very excited to meet our little guy.   

A huge thank you to Jen and Stefanie for throwing this shower and to all my friends for helping me prepare for Hudson's arrival. 
All of the girls at the shower minus one that had to leave a little early

5 comments:

Erica said...

Such a cute (and perfect) party theme! I hope you had a great time. I hate that I had to miss it!!

Stacey said...

I love it! It's so fun seeing you do all this boy stuff after years of girl stuff. There is nothing better than getting to live the life of both worlds!!! I can't wait until his arrival and to get to see YOU!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

It was such a fun day! Stephanie and Jen did a fantastic job!! Thank you for including me in this special day:)

Julie, the mama said...

They didn't miss a detail did they?? Everything looked perfect. We're getting down to the nitty gritty now! Hudson will be here before you know it.

Atkinson Family said...

Adorable!!! Love all the cute details! They didn't miss a thing! Can't wait to see all the newest additions to Hudson's room!