Sunday, June 12, 2011

Handley's new trick

We enjoyed another awesome weekend at the lake.  It might be our last visit before Hudson's arrival so we made the most of it.  Handley has been wakeboarding with Robby every chance she gets and they have a new "trick" that she can't get enough of. 

Not the best quality picture because it was taken with my phone
She starts out on the board like she normally does and somehow he is able to pick her up and lift her up on his shoulders while holding on to the rope and keeping his balance.  She's so proud of herself while doing this and loves waving to all the other boats as we pass by.


Last week I let the girls take a bath in our master bath jacuzzi tub for the first time and since then they've been begging to do it again.  There is just something about lots and lots of bubbles that makes bath time a magical experience.  They were both squealing and giggling non-stop and Robby and I couldn't help but join in their laughter.   




5 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I mean, seriously, I am like wanting to put them in some kind of talent show at the lake or something. That new trick is AMAZING. And I bet so fun.

Almost as much fun as all those bubbles in that big ol' bathtub.

Alison LeBlanc said...

I can't get over that trick. Very impressive- for both Robby and Handley!!!

Renee said...

I LOVE that last picture. I want to see what they are looking at. So cute!

Erica said...

Handley is so brave! I don't believe for a second that she was ever afraid of putting her face in the water. She is such a water girl!

And the last picture of the girls in the tub is adorable.

Atkinson Family said...

Still can't believe H is on R shoulder! LOVE it! I can't wait for ballet. And... so proud of your big girls swimming! She is doing awesome! It won't be long and Harper will be swimming too!Glad to be home and seeing you girls! One month till we meet your little man!!! Can't wait!