Saturday, March 12, 2011

Carrie's Baby Sprinkle

Today I hosted a baby sprinkle for my neighbor and very good friend, Carrie.  Her daughter and Handley have been friends since they were just a few months old and now she is expecting a little boy!  I was so excited about this shower because it included all of our old play group moms (the play group that got too huge to continue holding).  It had been a while since I'd been able to catch up with a lot of these ladies and today was a great way for us to visit and help Carrie welcome her son.







I was lucky enough to have several co-hostesses that helped make today possible.  A big thanks to you all for all of your help! Pictured here from L-R, Samantha, Sheila, Carrie, Me, and Christy 
During the shower, Robby took the girls to a park to meet his parents and they were very happy to get see Gigi and Papa.  They also got to enjoy lunch at Chick-fil-a, which is always a favorite.  Handley was a little disappointed that every was gone when she got back home, but was happy to discover the sweet treats that were left over for them to enjoy.

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Looks like a great shower! I really have no idea where you find the time to do all of this stuff! I'm always amazed.

Carrie said...

The shower was AWESOME as was the gift you gave me. You are so great Carrie Beth and I can't thank you enough for throwing me that shower!

Erica said...

The party decor looks great! I love the colors you used. I can't wait to see what you do for Hudson.

Let's get together for a play date soon.

FITBree said...

carrie-beth, what a beautiful name...Emerson, i LOVE it! congrats on so many levels. you really got it goin on. you are a wonderful wife and mommy, keep up the great work. and the blog ain't half bad either...pics are amazing!