Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome Baby Leah

Some of our friends, Brian and Lisa, just had their first baby two weeks ago. We finally made it over to visit and take them dinner this evening.  Leah is just a doll!  She is so tiny and so precious.  It's hard to remember my girls being that small and I loved getting to hold and love on sweet Leah.  Handley couldn't keep her hands off of Leah and was so interested in every piece of baby gear in sight.  Harper was also pretty interested and when I was holding her she climbed up beside me and kept trying to get her hands on Leah too.  Handley was sad to leave and kept asking if we could stay longer.  I promised her that Leah would be one of her new favorite friends and as soon as she got a little bigger she could play with her all she wanted.  Congratulations Brian and Lisa!!!

No comments: